Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 624 10333 112 Street Nw, Edmonton
Spectacular penthouse in The Venetian! This top floor, 1,042 sq ft condo features soaring ceilings, a 2nd floor loft, tandem underground parking stalls & panoramic views from its "2" west-facing balconies. The Venetian is one of Oliver's few low-rise, CONCRETE & STEEL buildings, greatly reducing noise between units; one of the biggest concerns of condo-living. This bright & spacious 2 bed, 2 bath unit, features loads of windows & quality materials throughout, incl high-end laminate, GRANITE countertops, Kitchen Craft cabinetry & STAINLESS STEEL appliances. The large chef’s kitchen opens onto the spacious living room w/ gas fireplace & 16 ft ceilings. The second floor balcony is very spacious & offers beautiful views of Oliver. IN-SUITE laundry is tucked inside a sizable storage room. Walking distance to MacEwan University, restaurants, transit, shopping & the "Ice District". The fitness room, AC & on-site management truly make this building a stand-out in overall value!
- MLS® #E4192092
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,042
- Year Built2008
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Vinyl Windows, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Secured Parking, Social Rooms
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Golf Nearby, View City
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Condo Fee$625
- Address# 624 10333 112 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5K 0B4
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementSee Remarks, None
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:01am CDT.