Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13112 34 Street Nw, Edmonton
STOP RENTING/PAYING CONDO FEES and Check out this beautiful HOME!! Perfect for FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS, INVESTORS and FAMILIES! Located on a quiet street and within walking distance to Belmont Elementary School, step inside this CLEAN, MOVE IN READY Home. Everything you need in this cozy bi-level, with 2 Bedrooms Up and 2 Down. Main living area has OPEN CONCEPT Kitchen and Living Room. Basement has 2 Finished Bedrooms and Full Bathroom as well as an unfinished space for you to make your own. Back yard is FULLY FENCED and perfect for the KIDS and your DOGGIES too! Loads up upgrades in this home including BRAND NEW (2019) HOT WATER HEATER, NEW ROOF (2013), NEW SIDING (2015) and NEW WINDOWS (2018)! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine on the Front Porch and just watch the world go by, or head over to Hermitage Park and enjoy the trails! This Homes Location gives you quick access to the Yellowhead + Anthony Henday making your commute a breeze. Don't Miss This Great Opportunity!
- MLS® #E4191942
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage908
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Vinyl Windows, Closet Organizers
- ParkingOn Street, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13112 34 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5A 5C6
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 3:16pm CDT.