Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 4401 10360 102 Street Nw, Edmonton
Architecturally sophisticated condominium floor plans with premium appointed features and finishes include spectacular city and river valley views. The Legends Private Residences will secure its position as the pre-eminent condominium for those looking for the quintessentially urban lifestyle. Set atop the J.W. Marriott Hotel owners are offered direct access to all the hotels services and amenities. Spectacular 1,743 sq.ft. corner unit boasting literally all the exterior walls of glass. The West and North views are stunning with features including upgraded pinnacle finishes, 10 ft ceilings, hardwood floors, custom cabinets, 2 1/2 baths, 2 bedrooms plus den plus family room, 2 private balconies, in-suite laundry, 2 underground parking stalls, 24 hr concierge and more. Amazing unit in Edmonton's most stunning condominium. Enjoy easy access to anywhere Downtown or Rogers Place with the incredible pedway SKY System. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4189300
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,743
- Year Built2019
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesSauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Ceiling 9 ft.
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- Address# 4401 10360 102 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5J 0K6
- InteriorHardwood, See Remarks
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove-Countertop Gas
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$1,011
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:31am CDT.