Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 101 10139 117 Street Nw, Edmonton
Amazing Oliver location with great value for a building extensively renovated in 2018. This comfortable one-bedroom condo offers a spacious living area and a cozy wood-burning fireplace – a rare find for the price and neighbourhood! It boasts newer vinyl plank and ceramic tile flooring. The condo has bright windows and a large private patio, sheltered by mature trees on a quiet street. The roomy kitchen is complimented with stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboards and counter space. Enjoy in-suite laundry, an assigned parking stall and a storage unit that is located on the same residential floor. With reasonable condo fees and the owners’ substantial investment to building improvements, don't miss your opportunity to own in this beautiful building. Oliver Gardens is perfect for walk-ability and is just one block from the downtown corridor bike lanes located between Jasper Avenue and bustling Brewery district. No age restrictions, small pets allowed with board approval.
- MLS® #E4188633
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage551
- Year Built1979
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Party Room, Patio, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 101 10139 117 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5K 2L3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$406
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:31pm CDT.