Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 207 10345 123 Street Nw, Edmonton
Urban living at it's finest! Corner suite with west facing sun...this one bedroom is stylish and practical. Light and airy and easy to love, come home to this slice of heaven. The floor plan is terrific and features a large storage room and balcony. A wall of windows in the living room adds to the light and airy feel. UNBEATABLE LOCATION one block off trendy 124th street, a short walk to Oliver Exchange with coffee roasters and craft beer, City Market in the Brewery District for groceries and restaurants. Go Green and take advantage of the bicycle lanes! Walk the dog or take a stroll in Paul Kane Park. Walk to MacEwan University. This location is the LIFESTYLE for smart urbanites who care about the environment. Laundry in the building. Pets allowed with board approval. Fair condo fee of $328/month. Very quiet tree lined street tucked away in the heart of the city.
- MLS® #E4188624
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage548
- Year Built1968
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesIntercom, Laundry-Coin-Op, Laundry-Common, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 207 10345 123 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 1N5
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Window Coverings
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$329
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 4:01pm CDT.