Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 501 10504 99 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
Outstanding location, walk to everything from this pristine one bedroom suite located in the Omega; a well maintained and managed high-rise. The open floor plan offers a kitchen with ample work and storage space including a corner pantry and breakfast bar. The large living area offers numerous windows that fill the suite with an abundance of natural light and present views of the city and river valley. Big enough for a king size bed, the master suite boasts a spacious walk-in closet and is just steps to a modern four piece bath. Enjoy the convenience of in-suite laundry, the beautiful morning sun from your east facing private balcony just off the main living area as well as a titled underground, heated parking stall and exercise room situated right in the building. Amazing value!
- MLS® #E4188573
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage611
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, Intercom, Laundry-In-Suite, Secured Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$380
- Address# 501 10504 99 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT5K 1B2
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioner-Window, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Elementaryepsb.ca or ecsd.net
- Middleepsb.ca or ecsd.net
- Highepsb.ca or ecsd.net
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 6:46pm CDT.