Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18204 103 Street Nw, Edmonton
Bright & Open are the first words that come to mind as you step inside this delightful fully developed bungalow. Situated on a quiet street in the community of Elsinore, this 1666 square foot bungalow complete with a double attached garage will instantly have you smiling! Open design floor plan with beautiful hardwood & ceramic tile flooring. The kitchen features ample cabinet space with an island, corner pantry, complimented by gorgeous stainless steel appliances. A breakfast nook with access to the three season sun room and the rear deck and back yard. A formal dining room, nice sized 2nd bedroom, den which could be the 3rd bedroom and laundry all found on the main. The master bedroom offers a full 4 piece en-suite with soaker tub & shower. Large basement is completely developed with a family room, theatre room, den/flex room, fourth bedroom with a huge closet, a full four piece bath and a second laundry room! Homes with this much to offer simply don't last. Truly a must-see!
- MLS® #E4188572
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,666
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Sunroom
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address18204 103 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5X 6K1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:01pm CDT.