Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1003 9835 113 Street Nw, Edmonton
SPECTACULAR RIVER VALLEY VIEW from this RENOVATED 1066 sq.ft. CORNER UNIT with SOUTH & WEST exposures with views of the river from every room. The renovations were done in January 2018 including: White kitchen cabinetry with soft close cupboards & drawers, quartz counter tops, luxury vinyl tile in the entry, kitchen & bathroom, 3 piece bathroom with a walk-in shower, quartz counter on the bathroom vanity, paint & baseboards. Lots of storage. Stainless steel appliances including the fridge, glass ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, INSUITE WASHER & DRYER, upgraded window coverings. UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING UNIT #213 on P2. Recent building upgrades: windows, patio doors, exterior facade & fitness room. Other amenities: roof top social room, roof top patio, social room. Excellent location steps away from the river valley trails, the LRT, the Legislature & quick access to the U of A,. MacEwanm, the Ice & Brewery Districts. Shows very well!
- MLS® #E4184157
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,066
- Year Built1969
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Secured Parking, Security Door, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 1003 9835 113 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5K 1N4
- InteriorCarpet, See Remarks
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$720
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 6:16pm CDT.