Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13104 Churchill Crescent Nw, Edmonton
RARE OPPORTUNITY ON CHURCHILL CRESCENT! This extremely private, one of a kind, lot is nearly 940 square meters and both backs & sides onto the ravine. Build your dream home on this spectacular property or move in and enjoy the extensively upgraded character home. Upgrades include new fired-on flat roof system, 150 AMP service upgrade, foundation waterproofing system, and all new windows & doors. Through the front door, well maintained hardwood rolls throughout & leads to NEW KITCHEN featuring Gem Cabinets, stone counters and high end Miele appliances. Kitchen is open to spacious dining room, and flows to front foyer, and family room, featuring stone fireplace and sun room with breathtaking ravine views. Floor is complete with office/bedroom with built in desk and hide-a-bed, tons of storage, and fully upgraded bathroom. Upstairs is three bedrooms (one being used as walk-in closet) and fully upgraded bath w/soaker tub & steam shower. Double attached garage & lane access. Do not miss this property!
- MLS® #E4182433
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1935
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, No Through Road, Ravine View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address13104 Churchill Crescent Nw
- Postal CodeT5N 0S1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryGlenora/St. Vincent
- MiddleWestmount/St. Mark
- HighRoss Shep/St. FX
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:01pm CDT.