Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7210 116 Street Nw, Edmonton
Welcome to this great family home situated across from the Park and Belgravia School! In 2009, this 3(+2) bedroom bungalow underwent a major renovation that included gutting interior walls to add new insulation wiring and plumbing, creating an open floor plan by removing walls, adding light with new larger triple glazed windows, adding garden doors to access the north yard, adding large window wells, weeping tile, sump pump, HE furnace, HWT, AC, re-landscaping including paving stone paths, patio and entryway steps, high end shutters and a complete basement renovation including sound prevention ceiling insulation, new window openings, (had to be added to the foundation) and lighting throughout. This immaculate home also has a convenient main floor laundry and a covered breezeway between the house and the double attached garage. Located walking distance to the University and Hospitals, the LRT station, the River Valley and just 5 min to Downtown it's a must to consider!
- MLS® #E4182341
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,444
- Year Built1952
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Laundry-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Ski Hill, Subdividable Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address7210 116 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT6G 1P3
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- HighStrathcona Composite
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:46pm CDT.