Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 522 10160 114 Street Nw, Edmonton
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This income property comes equipped with a long term tenant, which means instant income! This renovated condo is located in an exciting environment for contemporary individuals. Wonderful central location means easy and quick access to downtown shopping, businesses and entertainment. Steps away from downtown's best restaurants and cafes, as well as River Valley. Walking distance to MacEwan University and one quick bus ride to U of A, which makes this a perfect building for students. The Hargate is home to businesses like Ori Vegan and Vegetarian Market, Amber Cafe & Restaurant with free wifi making it the perfect study or work space, a hair salon and other convenient businesses. This unit includes an assigned underground heated parking stall. The building features two modern and high speed elevators that were just replaced this year, laundry facility on each floor for ultimate convenience, and much more to ensure stylish and luxury living.
- MLS® #E4180646
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage362
- Year Built1979
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Detectors Smoke, Laundry-Common, Laundry-Same Floor, Parking-Visitor, Storage-In-Suite
- ParkingHeated, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Condo Fee$208
- Address# 522 10160 114 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5K 2L2
- InteriorLinoleum, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioner-Window, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryOliver School
- HighSt. Joseph School
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 1:16pm CDT.