Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 2002 10883 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
SPECTACULAR CITY VIEWS from this spacious 713 sq.ft. one bedroom PENTHOUSE condo in STRATHCONA HOUSE conveniently located close to the U of A, Whyte Avenue, restaurants, coffee shops and quick access to Downtown. Sunny south and east exposures. Painted white cabinets, laminate flooring in the entry, hallway, kitchen and dining room. Carpeting in the living room and bedroom. New vanity in the bathroom. Included is the fridge, slide-in ceramic glass top stove, hood fan, newly installed custom blinds. Assigned parking #121 (close to the front door) and extra storage unit #85. The monthly condo fee includes electricity, heating and hot & cold water. The building amenities include a pool, meeting room, exercise room, saunas, outside patio area with a courtyard and visitor parking..
- MLS® #E4177854
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage713
- Year Built1968
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesExercise Room, Laundry-Common, Parking-Visitor, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room
- Parking Spaces1
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 2002 10883 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 4S6
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesHood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$517
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:46am CST.