Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11206 73 Avenue, Edmonton
Immaculate two bedroom bungalow with one bedroom granny/nanny suite on a mature South facing lot on a meandering crescent type street in desirable McKernan. Amazing Opportunity for an investor or a first time home buyer! Close to the University of Alberta and University Hospital and just a short walk to the LRT station. Well loved and maintained Character Home with original features and details, plus many modern upgrades and recent improvements. Main Floor Boasts Oak Hardwood, Separate Dining Room and an upgraded oak kitchen that is roomy and bright. Two Bedrooms and a generous sized bathroom complete the main floor. Downstairs has oversized windows that allow ample natural lighting, a large living room, second kitchen, bedroom and bathroom that is perfect for your guests or a nanny. This location can't be beat and at this price it won't last long!
- MLS® #E4177843
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,010
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesSee Remarks, Parking-Extra
- ParkingNo Garage, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Back Lane, Level Land
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11206 73 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6G 0C6
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two, Dishwasher-Portable
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 7:31pm CST.