Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
501 Kananaskis Drive, Devon
Excellent condition half-duplex in Devon! Bright, welcoming entryway with large feature window providing natural light. Very spacious living room with corner gas fireplace, loads of room to host family and friends! You won't believe how much space this square footage provides when properly laid out! Open concept kitchen and dining area, with corner pantry in kitchen! New s/s dishwasher and microwave as well. Patio door off the dining area provides access to the raised deck overlooking the South-Facing backyard! Three bedrooms in the basement - you'll love the cooler temperature in summer! Master bedroom conveniently has access door to main basement bathroom. LED lighting throughout home with brand new carpet upstairs! Deck and fence just refinished. Pride of ownership is evident here! Quick access to Devon's extensive trail system and Highwood park. Family friendly neighborhood!
- MLS® #E4177710
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage738
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address501 Kananaskis Drive
- Postal CodeT9G 2C8
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Corner
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRobina Baker Elementary
- MiddleRiverview Middle School
- HighJohn Maland High School
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:46pm CST.