Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9120 141 Street Nw, Edmonton
ARCHITECTURALLY BEAUTIFUL 4500 sqft BUNGALOW –Located just off the river valley and Mackenzie Ravine in the prestigious and highly sought-after community of Parkview, this one-of-a-kind home was completely renovated by its Architect owner. The detail, pride and TLC put into this home are unmatched. Every aspect is unique –the roof-top deck, commercial-grade kitchen, custom vertical-grain fir panelled doors, and Italian hardware – and the materials and detailing used in the home all give it a rich and classic feel. The exterior maintenance-free Novabrik finish, complimentary masonry fence, as well as the slate decks, are noteworthy. Strong historical elements include sandstone window surrounds and maple hardwood flooring reclaimed from the first building on the U of A campus, Athabasca Hall (1912). The feel of this home is hard to describe and must be felt to be truly understood. From skylights to rich finishes you simply have to visit this masterpiece!
- MLS® #E4176609
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,650
- Year Built1958
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Programmable Thermostat, Closet Organizers, Porch, No Smoking Home, Skylight
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorSee Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address9120 141 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5R 0L4
- InteriorHardwood, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Gas, Water Softener, Window Coverings, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Two, Garburator, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesWood, See Remarks
- # of Stories2
- HighRoss Sheppard/Jasper Pl
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:01pm CDT.