Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10420 138 Street, Edmonton
New executive 2 storey home in the heart of Old Glenora across from Westminster School Park perfect for young families. Modern design with 1879.8 sf. of living space with 10 foot ceiling on the main floor and 9 foot ceiling on second floor. 2.5 baths, 3 bedrooms and upstairs laundry. Engineered hardwood floor on the main level compliments sleek quartz surfaces. The bright kitchen boasts a full appliance package and oversized island with solid maple butcher block end cap. Living room is accented by an electric linear fireplace. Full built in wall length organizer in master bedroom with European soaker tub and shower. Open staircase ads to the modern feel of the home. A deck located in the west facing back yard is excellent for evening entertaining. The Exterior has an EIFS acrylic system with metal accents. Double garage included as well. Property is being fenced and landscaped.
- MLS® #E4175679
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built2018
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMetal, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10420 138 Street
- Postal CodeT5N 2J4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesElectric, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:01am CST.