Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22910 122 Avenue, Edmonton
Executive country living in the city nestled on 2.25 acres recently upgraded 4 bedroom 2 storey plus f/f basement, a very private setting with room to grow. Dream gargae for the vehicle enthusiast, a double attached & a detached oversized 4 car separate garage, with 2 reg doors & 2 high doors for storing motorhome or trailer. The lot is fully treed and private. A unique property with over 2000 sq. ft. plus the basement. 4 bedrooms on the upper floor, newly upgraded throughout. From paint, laminate flooring, windows, bathrooms, fixtures, its in move in condition. Surrounded by lush mature trees including fruit trees and a few outer shed, there is room for a hobby garden. Minutes from any where in the city, kiss the city cramp goodbye and take advantage of all the space. It's the ideal place for children. Close to Big Lake, a resort in the city. Easy to view and available for quick possession. Take the drive to 22910 - 122 Avenue. It's your best move. Water drilled well. Septic: Tank & Field.
- MLS® #E4175669
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,053
- Year Built1973
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Workshop
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Quad or More Detached, RV Parking
- # of Garages6+
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Private Setting, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address22910 122 Avenue
- SubdivisionRural West Big Lake
- Postal CodeT5S 2C1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Brick Facing, Glass Door
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:01pm CST.