Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
132 Cornell Court, Edmonton
Fully renovated townhome in a great complex. Park right outside your front door, and plug in on those cold days. Walk into this lovely renovated home with laminate flooring throughout. The kitchen has ample counter space with an additional coffee station/kids area. Pantry size cabinets for storage. Full size dining room and a large living room with patio doors that go out to your own fully fenced private yard. Great for pets (all pets with board approval) and kids. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, and a fully renovated bathroom. The basement is partially finished with a rec room, storage room and laundry/utility room. Close to shopping, transit, schools, rec center. Many renovations done is this well run complex, exterior siding (2016), roof (2016-15), fence (2014-2013). This is perfect for a growing family. As well as easy access to both the Henday and Yellowhead.
- MLS® #E4175654
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage985
- Year Built1971
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Plug-Ins, Parking-Visitor, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address132 Cornell Court
- Postal CodeT5C 3C3
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Non-Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$290
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:31am CST.