Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 Jillings Crescent, Edmonton
Terrific crescent location in popular Jackson Heights close to schools, bus and Whitemud freeway. Nicely updated 3 +1 bedroom family home features laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, 3 1/2 baths, and more. Newly developed basement features a large family/games room, 4th bedroom and full bathroom. Additional features include a large raised deck, newer shingles and a newer high efficiency furnace.
- MLS® #E4175606
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,936
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorVinyl, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Schools, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address306 Jillings Crescent
- SubdivisionJackson Heights
- Postal CodeT6L 6N1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryJackson Heights School
- MiddleKate Chegwin School
- HighMcNally School
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 6:46am CST.