Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1602 10388 105 Street, Edmonton
SPECTACULAR DOWNTOWN VIEWS from this 1041 sq.ft. TWO BEDROOM + DEN, 2 BATHROOM EXECUTIVE condo in the QUEST. This condo is in a highly desired location just steps to MacEwan University, Rogers Place, the Ice District & the trendy 104th St. Open floor plan with FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS with south & east exposures. TWO BALCONIES - wrap around balcony off of the living area & the other off of the master bedroom. High gloss grey cabinetry, quartz counter tops in the kitchen & bathrooms, engineered hardwood flooring throughout except for tile in the bathrooms & laundry room. Electric linear fireplace. Walk-in closets in both bedrooms. 3 piece main bathroom, 4 piece ensuite with a jacuzzi. Stainless steel appliances including a water/ice fridge, glass ceramic top counter top stove, built-in oven, microwave, hood fan, Fisher Peykal dishwasher, INSUITE WASHER & DRYER, all the window coverings, A/C. TITLED U/G PARKING with room for TWO cars. Amenity room & underground visitor parking. Shows very well!
- MLS® #E4175189
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,041
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Laundry-In-Suite, Social Rooms, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces2
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofRoll Roofing
- Address# 1602 10388 105 Street
- Postal CodeT5J 0C2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Window Coverings
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, See Remarks
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$540
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:17am CDT.