Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Sanctuary in the City, Stunning, private, home designed by Edmonton’s renowned first female Architectural firm of Wallbridge and Imrie in 1962. The mid century modern, clean lines of this home make it the perfect design to blend in with the nature that surrounds it. On a quiet and deep ravine, it truly feels like you are in the middle of the country and yet you are right in the city. South facing and designed with floor to ceiling windows through-out, the sun and trees join you in every room. An indoor pool, large loft and massive family room were added in 1978, (totaling over 6000 sq ft. of living space) making this an amazing home for entertaining family and friends. It has seen only 2 owners in its time and has been the center of much joy. If you’d love to have deer and an adorable fox wander through your yard on occasion and you appreciate beautiful architecture, then this is the home for you.
- MLS® #E4174720
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,885
- Year Built1962
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleHillside Bungalow
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Closet Organizers, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Open Beam, Parking-Extra, Patio, Pool-Indoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Skylight, Sunroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walkout Basement, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces12
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, See Remarks
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Hillside, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- SubdivisionWedgewood Heights
- Postal CodeT6M 2N4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Garburator, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-2, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Freestanding, Insert, Stone Facing
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryMichael A. Kostek School
- MiddleS. Bruce Smith School
- HighJasper Place School
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 4:31pm CDT.