Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3441 199 Street, Edmonton
Opportunity to own to this private acreage in the city. 2.3 acres flanked by a treed ravine & creek on 3 sides. The future for this site brightens everyday with the ever changing development & rezoning possibilities in the Edgemont area of the city. Ideal for a private estate home or redevelopment for multi family. Substantially renovated hillside bungalow 2175 s f + 2039 sf basement has 2+ 2 bedrooms & den. Beautifully renovated its large living has stunning views from every vista. The kitchen overlooks the main floor, the king sized master suite has a luxurious ensuite and lovely views. Every room has breathtaking views of the tree lined creek. The grounds are lush,mature and beautifully landscaped & manicured. A small horse barn with 4 box stalls and storage is a welcome addition for a horse enthusiast. Yes you could keep a horse. The estate is gated & private & 2 minutes to the Anthony Henday, 10 minutes to WEM & 20 minutes to the Airport. West Edmonton is prime, perfect & progressive. Invest.
- MLS® #E4174519
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,174
- Year Built1972
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- StyleHillside Bungalow
- FeaturesCloset Organizers, Deck, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Fire Pit, Parking-Extra, Patio, R.V. Storage, Sunroom, Walkout Basement
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, RV Parking, Triple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Creek, Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Hillside, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Private Setting, Ravine View, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3441 199 Street
- Postal CodeT6M 2N5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesOven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalkout, Fully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Wood With Log Lighter, Brick Facing, Stone Facing, Wall Mount
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 12:16am CST.