Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1845 Bowman Point(e) Sw, Edmonton
Amazing quiet location!!! A beautiful Ace Lange, open concept bungalow, with soaring 10 ft ceilings. The main floor features walnut hardwood floors, palomino cabinets, gas stove, granite countertops and an island kitchen. The master bedroom boasts a bright, grand ensuite with double rain head and steam shower, his and hers sinks and soaker tub with ledge. The basement features 3 additional bedrooms, second living room area, huge 3 row theater seating entertainment room with new projector, a 5 piece bathroom and in floor heating. The backyard is beautifully landscaped with a partial pergola covered deck, gas line for a BBQ and a stone patio area. The oversized triple attached garage has access to the basement, plus an extra wide drive way with room for 4 cars.
- MLS® #E4174504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,571
- Year Built2004
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1845 Bowman Point(e) Sw
- SubdivisionBlackmud Creek
- Postal CodeT6W 1P7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 12:01pm CST.