Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1712 68 Street, Edmonton
Incredible Family Home Custom Built in the perfect cul-de-sac location with back lane access if you want to create RV parking in your huge back yard. Brick accents throughout the exterior, interior, & yard with a built-in bbq, brick fence posts, & fire pit. Main floor living room accented with bay window and separate formal dining room. Renovated eat-in kitchen with cream colored soft close cabinets, upgraded appliances, granite counter tops, powered island & more looking over the family room accented with a complete brick woodburning fireplace; sliding doors to the unistone patio with all the features for entertaining and room for the kids and pets. Main floor is complete with laundry, guest bedroom or office and 2 pce bath. Upstairs - 3 generous bedrooms including a master suite with mirror accents and private 3 pce ensuite. Jacuzzi main bath. Basement is perfect for entertaining with huge family room/rec room accented with a 2nd woodburning brick feature fireplace plus a wet bar. Great Ekota location!
- MLS® #E4174371
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,933
- Year Built1975
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Fire Pit, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wet Bar, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Heated, Over Sized, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1712 68 Street
- Postal CodeT6K 2J3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer, Garage heater
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Wood With Log Lighter, Brick Facing, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySt. Clement/Ekota
- MiddleSt. Clement/Dan Knott
- HighHoly Trinity/J.Percy Page
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:46pm CST.