Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12932 207 Street, Edmonton
This two-storey home features open concept main floor, great room with gas, stone accented fireplace, beautiful kitchen with granite counters, huge island with eat in bar and espresso cabinets. Main floor office with privacy doors, main floor mud room and walk-thru pantry. Upper level features a large bonus room and convenient up floor laundry with sink. As well as a spacious master suite with a five piece ensuite with double sinks, shower and jetted tub and a huge walk-in closet and reading nook. There are two additional bedrooms and a walk-in linen closet. Custom built covered deck with amazing sunsets that backs onto a walking path. Close to Lois Hole Provincial Park which provides breathtaking natural walking paths with a 23 acre environmental reserve and golf course.
- MLS® #E4174364
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,429
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address12932 207 Street
- SubdivisionTrumpeter Area
- Postal CodeT5S 0K1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Mantel, Stone Facing
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:31pm CST.