Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Edmonton
Expect to be impressed! This 2 bedroom (can be easily converted to 3) manufactured home in Edmonton’s sought after mobile home park of Castle View Village. Castle View village offers affordable pad rental of only $325 per month including water & sewer. This 905 Sqft manufactured home offers an ideal layout for a first time buyer or empty nesters looking to downsize. The large living room leads to a charming kitchen with large pantry and dinning room with built in china cabinet. Bath room has been updated and offers a newer step in shower. Convenient laundry area looked off dinning area. Newer hot water tank and well maintained furnace. Property is cooled in the summer months with central A/C Large front deck off the main entrance. Huge concrete parking pad. RV parking available at designated area. All this located conveniently in North West Edmonton close to shopping, schools, recreation facilities and major thoroughfares. Home will need some updating but is reasonably priced. Board approval is required.
- MLS® #E4174301
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage905
- Year Built1976
- StyleSingle Wide Mobile Home
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Handicap Interior Accessories, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, Cable TV Connection
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Postal CodeT5X 4M7
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 5:16pm CST.