Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 409 10503 98 Avenue, Edmonton
Two bedroom, two bathroom condo with large open concept kitchen and living room. Corner unit means lots of natural lighting from south and west, privacy, and a nice view of the river valley and Walterdale bridge. Large southwest facing balcony with storage closet has great space for outdoor seating and enough sun for your own garden. Natural gas hook-up for BBQ on balcony. In-suite laundry, air conditioning, and forced air heating with your own furnace and hot water tank. Tons of storage space with four large closets and lots of cupboard space. Central location is close to transit, Jasper Ave, Rogers Place, Grant MacEwan, and just across the river from Whyte Ave and the UofA. Includes underground parking stall on separate title. Pets allowed in building, but no pets have been in the unit.
- MLS® #E4173503
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage926
- Year Built2005
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Interior Accessories, Laundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Ravine View, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 409 10503 98 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 0B2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$391
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:31am CST.