Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 602 9921 104 Street, Edmonton
TREELINE VIEWS from this 1430 sq.ft. 1 bedroom + den ( could be converted to 2 bedroom) 1.5 bathroom condo in McDOUGALL PLACE conveniently located steps away from the LRT, pedway system, Ice District, walking/biking trails, quick access to the U of A and MacEwan University. West and east exposures. RECENTLY RENOVATED: open kitchen to the living area, maple cabinetry, slate flooring, 4 piece bathroom, 2 piece ensuite bathroom. The wall is taken out between the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom. Built-ins in the dining room. Lots of storage: 5' x 7' in the unit, common storage on the floor, large shared storeroom in the parkade. Included is the fridge, ceramic top stove, hood fan, dishwasher, INSUITE WASHER AND DRYER, all window coverings, A/C. UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING UNIT #93. The condo fee includes heat, water, power, building insurance, reserve fund contributions and amenities which include an exercise room, party room and visitor parking. A very well maintained building. Shows well.
- MLS® #E4173486
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,430
- Year Built1977
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 602 9921 104 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 2K3
- InteriorEngineered Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$788
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:31pm CST.