Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 112 1406 Hodgson Way, Edmonton
Priced to sell. This is what executive adult condo living should look like. Welcome to the elegant and sophisticated beautifully maintained Chateaux at Whitemud Ridge. Close to everything… restaurants, transportation, shopping, the Terwillegar Rec Center and the Whitemud ravine for walking, hiking, biking, skiing and the aerial park. This perfectly located 2 bedroom, 2 bath main level unit is sure to impress. Featuring a private walk out patio + natural gas BBQ hookup with access directly off your master bedroom, walk through closet, in~suite laundry\storage and boasts THE BEST titled, underground parking stall (19 right by the elevator) plus secure underground storage cage. Building amenities are second to none with a theater, social room complete w\ kitchen, pool table, shuffleboard and games room. Gym with stream room and 2 car wash bays. Tenant is leaving at the end of the month, fresh pictures will be taken then. Immediate possession available..
- MLS® #E4173445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,119
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Car Wash, Ceiling 9 ft., Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, Parking-Visitor, Patio
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Single Indoor
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 112 1406 Hodgson Way
- Postal CodeT6R 3K1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories4
- Condo Fee$433
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 5:16pm CST.