Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8626 Saskatchewan Drive Nw, Edmonton
Panoramic views of the river and river valley - breathtaking! Completely renovated 2015-2016, again renovated in 2019 to perfection. Ultra modern open floor plan. Spacious rooms throughout. Ultra modern kitchen, fully finished walk-out basement complete with a furnished theatre room and mounted large T.V. Walk to the Univ of Alberta, Hospitals, and River Valley. There are two large balconies and a patio, double attached garage and lots of other parking space. Gorgeous spiral staircase from basement to upper level.
- MLS® #E4173019
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,668
- Year Built2015
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, No Smoking Home, Patio, Walkout Basement
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Heated, Over Sized, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCul-De-Sac, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River Valley View, River View, Schools
- Lot Description19.88x48.50x27.07x42.21
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address8626 Saskatchewan Drive Nw
- SubdivisionWindsor Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6G 2A8
- InteriorEngineered Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks, Walkout
- FireplacesGas, Double Sided, Marble Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryWindsor Park
- HighOld Scona
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 1:46am CDT.