Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1640 Welbourn Cove Nw, Edmonton
One of the finest homes in WEDGEWOOD HEIGHTS! Buy the Neighbourhood, View and the House - All in one package! Situated in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the WE with mature trees, park, tennis court, new and amazing playground, endless trails and nature at your doorsteps; this ready-made home awaits you. Pride of ownership shows in every corner. Gracious foyer with stunning staircase & soaring ceiling will great your family & friends. The home is OUTSTANDING! Over 3,000 sq ft + fully finished bsmt +private yard overlooking the green belt. Main floor offers living, dining, family and den plus spacious kitchen. Tons of upgrades: hardwood, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, central AC, paint & home jewellery... 4 large bedrooms & a loft are on the 2nd floor. Master bedroom suite is your private retreat. Bsmt is fully done and looks like an additional house with a separate entrance through the garage. And an amazing yard! MUST SEE! Leaving will be impossible!
- MLS® #E4172975
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,049
- Year Built1996
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Security Door
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- HOA Fees350.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address1640 Welbourn Cove Nw
- SubdivisionWedgewood Heights
- Postal CodeT6M 2M4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Mantel
- # of Stories3
- MiddleS.Bruce Smith Junior High
- HighJasper Place High School
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:16pm CDT.