Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Fun living has just hit the market! Nested in the exciting community of Charlesworth near Ellerslie; this 2 1/2 Storey home sits on a corner lot and is the perfect space for anyone. This home has a unique design and the upper loft adds an amazing space to lounge or make an extra bedroom. The home features a nice front porch and is Green Built. The main floor offers a spacious living room, kitchen, dining area and half bath with access to the backyard. The second floor has a lovely master bedroom with ensuite followed by two other bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. Up one more level you will find the airy loft and cathedral ceilings with natural light shining in. The basement is unfinished and ready for your unique design. A nice double sized garage completes this very special home. Close to 50 st and quick access to Anthony Henday loop, South Common and much more.
- MLS® #E4172485
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,752
- Year Built2012
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke, Porch, Guest Suite, Vaulted Ceiling, Green Building, HRV System
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesAirport Nearby, Back Lane, Corner, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Postal CodeT6X 0Z7
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:31am CDT.