Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Upgraded former showhome boasts an open concept design which allows a lot of natural light from dusk till dawn. This home has been upgraded with a new roof, new flooring and painting throughout the home within the last year. There are three bedrooms upstairs with a full ensuite and another full bath. The main floor has a family room with a gas fireplace, a formal living room, an open concept kitchen as well as a den which is perfect for a home office. The main level also comes complete with a half bath and laundry room. There is a double attached garage, covered front porch, as well as a fenced back yard complete with deck. Conveniently located walking distance from parks, schools, grocery and other retail as well as bus routes. Minutes from both Whitemud Drive and Anthony Henday.
- MLS® #E4172176
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built1994
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- SubdivisionKiniski Gardens
- Postal CodeT6L 6X7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FireplacesGas, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:31am CDT.