Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6515 145a Street Nw, Edmonton
Spectacular 33,781 sq.ft. building site boasting a River valley view plus a Downtown skyline view. Located at The Point in Brander Gardens this amazing building site offers one 3/4 of an acre with its panoramic views is ideal to design, craft and build the residence of your dreams. The original residence will need to be demolished but this location offers the ultimate in size, location, privacy and convenience. The location is literally backing onto the River valley plus schools, shopping, community amenities are all within walking distance plus both U of A or Downtown just a short drive. Please visit Realtor's website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4172165
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage4,402
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Bar, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Walkout Basement
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Insulated, Triple Garage Attached, Heated
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, River View, Schools, Cul-De-Sac, Hillside, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Ravine View, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6515 145a Street Nw
- SubdivisionBrander Gardens
- Postal CodeT6H 4J1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Window Coverings, Refrigerator, Stove-Countertop Electric
- HeatingForced Air-2, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walkout, Partly Finished
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBrander/St. Mary/St. Monic
- MiddleRiverbend/Arch J MacNeil
- HighL Osborne/ Mo M Mary
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:46am CDT.