Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 504 10180 104 Street Nw, Edmonton
Spacious with newer upgrades 2 bedroom with west view. This home shows beautifully and features an open functional floor plan with a galley style kitchen, spacious living and dining room. Newer upgrades include engineered hardwood flooring in LR and DR and newer carpet in both bedrooms. Located in the coveted warehouse district and on one of Canada's Top Rated streets; with the Business/Financial Hub, Ice (Arena) District, Fine/Casual Dining, great cafes, night life, grocery stores, and river valley all within walking distance. Across the street the LRT will connect you with the rest of the city in minutes including the U of A, Southgate and Nait. Enjoy the Saturday 104th St Farmer's Market May to Oct out your front door. This tree lined street typifies perfect Urban Living full of energy and bustle during the day and calm ambience set with lights dazzling on the trees in the evening.
- MLS® #E4171939
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage787
- Year Built2004
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Exercise Room, Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Security Door
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 504 10180 104 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5J 1A7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Wood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$427
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:01am CDT.