Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4315 37a Avenue, Edmonton
Custom built, one of a kind bungalow is situated on a very large treed lot adjacent to a Mill Creek ravine. The home offers open concept main floor plan with numerous bow windows, 9 ft ceiling, all hardwood and ceramic tile flooring, access to 3 patios, free standing, glass fireplace in living room and a large laundry room. Uniquely designed spacious master bedroom comes with a reading area overlooking the private backyard. The kitchen has ample cabinets, an island, all stainless steel appliances including built in double oven and microwave. The fully finished basement has a huge recreational room with a wet bar, media room with custom built shelving and cabinets, 2 additional bedrooms and a den. Other upgrades include audio surround system throughout the home, a double attached over sized 10 ft ceiling garage with a tandem for a 3rd car and 3rd overhead door at the back. The home is nestled in a very quite area with a direct access to the ravine walking trails..
- MLS® #E4171754
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,905
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, Detectors Smoke, Porch, Intercom, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4315 37a Avenue
- SubdivisionKiniski Gardens
- Postal CodeT6L 7C2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesWood, Freestanding, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMary Hanley Catholic
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:31pm CST.