Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 402 10615 110 Street Nw, Edmonton
FANTASTIC spacious 700 square feet condo in Queen Mary Park. Beautiful downtown view from the balcony, living room, and the bedroom. Nicely upgraded. Only one block from Grant Macewan University. Walk to downtown, Rogers Place, nice restaurants & NAIT. Close to all amenities such as shopping and transportation. Top floor unit with balcony. Lots of storage. Ideal for the savvy investor, students, or first time home buyer. Priced perfect!
- MLS® #E4171578
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage701
- Year Built1972
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 402 10615 110 Street Nw
- SubdivisionQueen Mary Park
- Postal CodeT5H 3C7
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$340
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:46pm CDT.