Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 75 3075 Trelle Crescent, Edmonton
Tucked away in a beautiful spot of Terwillegar this well maintained townhome is ready and waiting for its new owner. This particular home has a small fenced yard that fronts green space!! You will love overlooking the park while being walking distance to the Terwillegar Rec Centre. Wether coming home to your Double attached garage or walking into your private yard, arriving home will be inviting. The main floor features a large living room, dining nook and kitchen. Moving upstairs you will find two master retreats. Both are generous in size, both offer walk in closets and both have 4pce en suite. This is truly a perfect home for first time home owners or savvy investors. Everything is within minutes of your future home; shopping, parks, trails and transit. Call this house, home today!!!!
- MLS® #E4170714
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,119
- Year Built2006
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 75 3075 Trelle Crescent
- SubdivisionTerwillegar Towne
- Postal CodeT6R 3V5
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
- Condo Fee$270
- HOA Fees105.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:31pm CST.