Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 3 9804 112 Street, Edmonton
Welcome home to this stunning 2000 sq/ft hi rise condominium at the hill top, situated on the edge of the valley, this home over looks the Glenora Club, U of A, High Level Bridge & offers unsurpassed views of our beautiful river valley. With only 6 units, one per floor you are able to exit the elevator into your own private foyer and will immediately be captivated with the stunning river valley views. The living room & dining room are surrounded by large windows with views from both rooms. The expansive, open living and dining design allow for easy entertaining with access to the wrap around balcony that offers another 500 sq ft of additional space. The master suite offers a private oasis with a 4 piece en suite complete with jetted tub and balcony access. There is a large 2nd bedroom, den and 2nd bathroom with steam shower. Outstanding craftsmanship, numerous architectural design details combined with the spectacular view make this a property unequalled in the city.
- MLS® #E4170695
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,013
- Year Built1970
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Private Setting, Ravine View, River Valley View, River View, Schools, View Downtown, See Remarks
- Address# 3 9804 112 Street
- Postal CodeT5K 1L4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesIntercom, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas, Washer, Window Coverings, Air Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNo Basement, None
- FireplacesGas, Brick Facing
- # of Stories6
- Condo Fee$850
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:16pm CST.