Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6404 86 Avenue, Edmonton
IMMACULATELY maintained 5 bedroom mid century modern bungalow in the beautiful neighbourhood of Kenilworth. Main level features amazing ORIGINAL wood panelling and built ins that are in phenomenal condition, open and airy living space and dining area which leads directly into the kitchen with like new appliances that are actually original, a must see to believe. Three bedrooms including the master on the main floor. Downstairs features a large and cozy family room, 2 additional bedrooms, 2 pc bath, mechanical room with laundry, storage and workshop area. The exterior of the home features a wide front driveway offering tons of parking in addition to the single garage, huge RV parking available in the rear and enough space for development of a double garage. Located near schools, walk ways and in amazing condition, this original home is perfect!!!!
- MLS® #E4170620
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,130
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Partially Fenced
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address6404 86 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6B 0J8
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 7:01pm CST.