Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 1801 10238 103 Street Nw, Edmonton
THE ULTIMATE URBAN LIVING EXPERIENCE! LIVE LARGE & CAREFREE in this spectacular 18th floor LOADED 2 bedroom corner unit in Ultima w/ stunning views all around! 900 sq. ft. on builder’s plan w/ beautiful finishings throughout. Acoustically engineered triple paned & double glazed oversized floor to ceiling windows & curtain wall glass. Located in the vibrant downtown, arts & financial centre & the trendy Ice District. Enjoy the exotic cafes, restaurants, & even the Rogers Arena which are all a skip, hop, & a jump away. Superb amenities on the 10th floor such as the fitness room, large social & party room, the expansive terrace which includes a hot tub, barbecue area, & the sweeping view. Well laid-out entertaining living room. Nice kitchen w/ ample cabinets. Cozy master bedroom has a nice 5 pc. ensuite w/ fully tiled shower. Good sized second bedroom next to main bath. Upgraded closet organizers. Nice storage adjacent to the laundry. Heated parking stall w/ storage cage.
- MLS® #E4170514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage825
- Year Built2016
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft.
- ParkingHeated, Stall, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Address# 1801 10238 103 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5J 0G6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHeat Pump
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$482
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 3:31pm CDT.