Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3550 199 Street Nw, Edmonton
City services and amenities in a beautiful country setting!! This one acre ravine lot surrounded by towering mature evergreen trees is very private and secure with is own gated entrance. A well-established two storey home has been constructed like a fortress to last a life time. There is a fully developed lower level with spa area and a huge over-sized triple attached garage. The unique floor plan is ideal for entertaining with formal living room, separate dining room, huge island gourmet kitchen, cozy family room, upper library loft and huge recreation room on lower level. So many quality features from hardwood and tiled flooring throughout, 4+1 spacious bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, 5 fireplaces, numerous skylights, hot tub\ sauna area and tons of rich oak woodwork. The huge deck with the sixth brick fireplace adds to the already peaceful outdoor living. A rare find in the city limits!!!
- MLS® #E4170446
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,410
- Year Built1985
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Parking-Extra, Skylight, See Remarks
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Private Setting, Ravine View, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, See Remarks
- RoofClay Tile
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3550 199 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT6M 2N5
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Compactor, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingHot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:01pm CDT.