Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10565 26 Avenue Nw, Edmonton
5 bedroom bungalow nestled on a large lot backing onto Ermineskin Park, fronting on a quiet street w/ local traffic. Minutes to shopping,restaurants,LRT,Anthony Henday & Whitemud Drive. Renovations incl Birch hardwood flooring in living & dining room, triple glazedwindows on main floor, newer front door, vinyl windows in basement, high efficiency furnace, new water lines incl manifold with separate shutoffs. Summer basement kitchen plus new 3 pc bath with walk-in shower & a Hobbitt door cold/wine room. Provision for gas,log fireplace in large open area in basement. Drywalled,oversized attached garage w/ hot/cold water outlets,gas piping for future heater & 220 Volt power line for future sub-panel. Large raised floor-level deck at the rear would be extra special w/ patio doors opening from dining area &/or master bedroom. Mandoor from garage allows easy access to side & back yard. Imagine yourself standing at the kitchen sink, view encompasses the large back yard & nothing else but grass & trees!
- MLS® #E4169615
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,422
- Year Built1977
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10565 26 Avenue Nw
- Postal CodeT6J 4C1
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partly Finished
- FireplacesWood, Granite Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 9:16pm CDT.