Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1191 Oakland Drive, Devon
Come check out this spacious open concept Bi-Level in the scenic town of Devon. You won’t be disappointed with this 3 bed, 2 bath with over 1850sqft of living space. The huge windows on upper and lower level offers a ton of natural light and a great view of your immaculate backyard. This massive backyard is perfect for BBQ and entertaining friends and family. The property is surrounded by walking and biking trails with quick access to the river. The kitchen offers stainless steel double oven, refrigerator, microwave, tons of storage and counter space. The oversized heated garage is a handyman’s dream with shelving and cabinets throughout. With easy access to the henday and minutes from the airport this property will not disappoint.
- MLS® #E4169396
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage935
- Year Built2003
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Fire Pit, Gazebo, Hot Water Natural Gas, Programmable Thermostat
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorVinyl, Asphalt Shingles
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Shopping Nearby, Airport Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address1191 Oakland Drive
- Postal CodeT9G 2G9
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Storage Shed, Oven Built-In-Two, TV Wall Mount, Garage heater, Fan-Ceiling, Garburator
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 10:31pm CDT.