Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
564 Hunters Green, Edmonton
Awesome location, backing the park, in highly sought after Riverbend community of Haddow. This 2 storey family home offers over 1900 sqft. Open concept main floor, large foyer, spacious family room with fireplace, bright dinning area that fits large table and remote control blinds on south windows. Open concept kitchen has many cabinets, corner pantry, large island, newer appliances and granite countertops. Upstairs you will find large master bedroom with walk in closet and 4 pcs ensuite; 2 more good size bedrooms, full family bath and big bonus room over garage. Fully finished basement has additional bedroom, 3 piece bathroom and recreation room. South-west facing very private backyard onto a green space/ Haddow Park. Close to schools, Terwilleger Rec Centre, parks and public transportation.
- MLS® #E4169208
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,970
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Detectors Smoke
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address564 Hunters Green
- Postal CodeT6R 2X7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- FireplacesGas, Glass Door
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 7:01am CST.