Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Laurier Place, Edmonton
Spacious & Luxurious south facing & sprawling 2 story home, located across from Laurier Park Ravine & Trails. Be amazed by so many features starting with a Tiffany Glass entry, wide open floor plan, limestone 2-sided F/P in LR; a DR that showcases a "Rubiyat Gallery" stained glass partition; a tasteful & functional kitchen with a smooth finish Italian cabinets, granite countertop island and plenty of counter space & b.i. appliances. Share the sun-room hot tub & steam room with family & friends. Above the garage, enjoy a "National Park-like" theme room with a large theater & projector. Upstairs you can relax and play pool on the large billiard table in a bonus mezzanine across from a large second office with many b.i. wall unit shelves. Mbr has dbl ensuites: 1 one for the husband & 1 for the wife and a wall of b.i. covered shelving. Other bedrooms come with their own ensuites. Enormous front attached garage and a 3 separate door side garage can fit 9 vehicles! Huge gorgeous landscaped lot on quiet street!
- MLS® #E4168541
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,705
- Year Built1965
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Ceiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Deck, Exercise Room, Porch, Hot Tub, Patio, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam, Sunroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
- Parking Spaces14
- ParkingHeated, Insulated, Over Sized, Quad or More Attached, Shop
- # of Garages4+
- Garages16.22 x 7.02
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Ravine View, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address2 Laurier Place
- SubdivisionLaurier Heights
- Postal CodeT5R 5P4
- InteriorHardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Built-In, Oven-Microwave, Stove-Countertop Electric, Vacuum System Attachments, Vacuum Systems, Washer, Window Coverings, Refrigerators-Two
- HeatingForced Air-2, See Remarks
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- FireplacesGas, Wood, Double Sided, Freestanding, Marble Surround
- # of Stories3
- HighRoss Sheppard
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:46am CST.