Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Napoleon Crescent, St. Albert
Better than new! Welcome to this meticulously maintained and upgraded 2 storey home in desirable North Ridge. This home includes air-conditioning, heater in garage and upgrade Hunter Douglas Blinds. Open main floor plan, recessed lighting, granite countertops and gorgeous hardwood throughout. Beautifully upgraded kitchen has full height cabinets, big breakfast bar and upgraded appliances. Dining room gives easy access to the x-large composite deck and fully landscaped backyard. Main floor is complete with large living room, gas fireplace, laundry, and 2 piece powder room. The upper level offers a bonus room, 3 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Built in 2009 this wonderful family home is located on a quiet street and is a short walk to nearby trails, playgrounds and school. Home shows 10/10 – don’t miss this opportunity!
- MLS® #E4168504
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,711
- Year Built2009
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Flat Site, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address112 Napoleon Crescent
- AreaSt. Albert
- SubdivisionNorth Ridge
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 3L6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:01pm CDT.