Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 305 17 Columbia Avenue W, Devon
Brand New, Ready to move in, The Ridge Condominium complex is a 32 unit secure, 4 storey building, featuring underground heated parking, high quality construction & finishes, stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone quartz counter-tops, vinyl plank & ceramic tile flooring, triple pane windows, elevator access, air conditioned common hallways & underground storage and includes a HUGE private balcony. GST is included in the purchase price. Ideal for the first time buyer, all the way to those looking for the convenience of condo living. Located in the heart of Devon within walking distance to shopping, parks and Devon's walking trails. Just Move in & Enjoy!!! Cat's and Small Dogs are welcome!
- MLS® #E4168074
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage905
- Year Built2017
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesDeck, Laundry-In-Suite, Parking-Extra, Parking-Visitor, Vinyl Windows, Ceiling 10 ft., Closet Organizers, Detectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Hot Water Natural Gas, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, See Remarks
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Underground, Over Sized, Stall, See Remarks
- ExteriorHardie Board Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Schools, Shopping Nearby, See Remarks, Airport Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Boating, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofRoll Roofing
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$340
- Address# 305 17 Columbia Avenue W
- Postal CodeT9G 1Y7
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl Plank
- Interior FeaturesNone
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryRobina Baker
- HighJohn Maland
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:46am CDT.