Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3508 107 Street Nw, Edmonton
Welcome to the wonderful community of Duggan, where you will be surrounded by mature trees, parks, schools and easy access to shopping, transit, university and other amenities. This home has tremendous suite potential, featuring 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms on the upper level, while the lower level features a living room, bedroom, den, bathroom and ample storage. Entrance to the lower level is at grade level and at the front of the house. Spacious U-shaped kitchen which leads to a beautiful 3 season sun room featuring a gas fireplace. This sun room overlooks the large pie shaped back yard. There is an over sized detached single car garage with a workshop and a long driveway. The furnace has been changed in 2017 and the roof for both the house and the garage has been replaced in 2018. Come see for yourself the potential this property has to offer!
- MLS® #E4168058
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,141
- Year Built1973
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Porch, Hot Water Natural Gas, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Sunroom, Walk-up Basement
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address3508 107 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT6J 1B1
- InteriorLinoleum, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Alarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walk-up
- FireplacesWood, Mantel, Woodstove
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDuggan Elementary School
- MiddleDS MacKenzie Junior High
- HighHarry Ainlay
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 12:46am CDT.