Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 6 11913 103 Street Nw, Edmonton
TWO LEVEL LUXURY TOWNHOUSE IDEAL for NAIT Students / Staff, Downtown workers or Kingsway Garden Mall employees. One of the most attractive condos in the NAIT area can now be yours. The main level features open concept kitchen with eating area, stainless steel appliances, pantry, 2 pc bathroom, followed by a great room, and duradeck balcony. Upstairs features the 2 bedrooms separated by a four piece bathroom & in-suite laundry! The building construction has extensive soundproofing, 1.5"gypcrete, insulation, 2 layers of 5/8 drywall, high efficient carrier furnace, hot water on demand, Low-E windows, and stucco exterior. Each unit has their own private entrance at ground level. Enjoy privacy and a view overlooking a quiet street from the top 2 floors of this 4 level building. With close proximity to shopping, school and transit this unit is a great investment. Own to live in, or, rent out!
- MLS® #E4168011
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage898
- Year Built2009
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDetectors Smoke, Exterior Walls- 2x6', Laundry-In-Suite, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor, Vinyl Windows, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$140
- Address# 6 11913 103 Street Nw
- Postal CodeT5G 2R2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- BasementNone, No Basement
- FireplacesElectric, Wall Mount
- # of Stories2
- MiddleSpruce Avenue
- HighVictoria School
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 3:16pm CDT.